Ordering our course, or complete package is simple. If you go straight here: https://dgsaacademy.co.uk/order-form/
- Select: Course, exams and ADR manuals
- Choose the Online or Classroom course for the dates you want to attend
- It will then open up the exam venues: select a first and second choice exam venue. The exam venues can change each quarter.
- It will open up the next section and ask you for the learner’s information – we need all this to book the exam with SQA (the exam body). Keep all the ‘subjects’ ticked.
- The details you will need are:
- Full name
- Contact email
- Tel. No.
- Date of birth
- Whether extending their certificate (renewing). Don’t worry about the exam certificate number if you haven’t got it.
- At the end, select the payment option for you.
- If you are paying by Invoice/BACS – Tick the box and Place Order
- We will do everything else from that point including: managing the exam enrolments, joining instructions and pre-course information.
Once you’ve completed the form, we will get on and book the exams.
The next step will be us sending a test session out for you to join. This is just to check that he can access the virtual classroom without any technical/IT security issues. This usually runs 2-3 weeks before the course date to check everything works for you technically on the day.